Share your MicroProfile presentations!

Dominika TS

Oct 27, 2017, 12:08:25 PM10/27/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi All,

We created a Google Drive folder for all community members to share their Eclipse MicroProfile-related presentations (conferences, meetups, webinars etc.).

Thanks!

Emily Jiang

Oct 27, 2017, 12:50:57 PM10/27/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I uploaded a couple of decks from EclipseCon Europe conference.

Emily

Heiko Rupp

Oct 30, 2017, 12:08:53 PM10/30/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I have the impression I can't add stuff (but then probably am just making a stupid mistake)

Mike Croft

Nov 22, 2017, 10:24:34 AM11/22/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
FYI - I added my presentation from Devoxx to the Google Drive. It's supposed to be an overview of MicroProfile 1.2. There's only one slide with anything specific to Payara really, so it can be reused by pretty much anyone.