[MP Landing Page -- Website Adjustments] Feedback needed

Amelia Eiras

Aug 17, 2020, 2:36:50 PM8/17/20
to MicroProfile Community, MicroProfile Marketing
MicroProfilers,

Coming from the MP mktg zoom call now, minutes HERE with the task to send this message to the forum.

For a bit over 1 month, we re-initiated the inventory work & potential clean-up of the MicroProfile landing page. A few git issues have been converted into 1. While working on the White Paper, we discovered that the website needed to become technical focused.

Current, source of truth ticket: Dev-focused website phase 1: Update microprofile.io homepage to be more developer focused #285 in addition to thus far 3 recorded conversations via the MP mktg zoom call bring more of the task's updates to the tomorrow's Community Hangout.

This thread will be added as part of the minutes for that discussion.
Please use the git issue to provide focused feedback.

See a few of you tomorrow,