MP-JWT 1.1-RC1 released

Scott Stark

May 19, 2018, 4:13:16 PM5/19/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I went ahead and did a release of the microprofile-jwt-auth master with the status of issues as they were just after the Thursday MP-JWT call, with the additional change of not including the sandbox submodule in any release artifacts. We still have the outstanding discussion around the mp.jwt.verify.issuer usage that is ongoing in the https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/microprofile/IVDoXw12qXo/SC_1_gF2CQAJ thread. Anyone with an opinion on how we should handle the iss claim should try to get your comments onto that thread.

I'm traveling next week, and I believe David is as well, so we need to see if we can get things wrapped up via the group as we should have the final RC if not release out by next Friday (5/25) with the final release out by at least 6/1.
I'm traveling back from the UK to US west coast on Thu, so I'll see if the normal call window lines up with a break in travel. If not, I'll arrange a time on Wed, and broadcast it before Tue.