MP Mktg call minutes continue to NOT reach MP Forum

Amelia Eiras

Sep 19, 2017, 3:38:30 PM9/19/17
to MicroProfile, MicroProfile Marketing
Hola Mktg team,

During the MP hangout this AM, there were questions about status on MP mktg prep status for JavaOne.

Minutes from the weekly Friday Mktg calls are not reaching gforum, so none knows whats up.

It is assume that mkgt calls are taking place every friday currently because of JavaOne prep.  The expectation is that also this call will be adjusted to bi-montly hangouts after JavaOne to avoid vacuum working.  Please state if assumption is incorrect and thanks.

---
Cesar thanks for update on specific updates on JavaOne stuff:

  • MP bingo game by a few Partners using their particular booths
  • give aways from game are t-shirts & hoodies
  • shirts and hoodies to be given at Partners booths directly and not MP booth

——

There was also a mention that a  simple-breakfast open for the MP community attending JavaOne likely to take place Monday or Tuesday… ? being planned by Amy from IBM.
Can anyone add/cc Amy to this thread to make sure that those arrangements reach the MP community via gForum new thread, please?
What about the MP sheet-sheet with vendor neutral data that can be printed & also added via pdf to MP.io?  It was also mentioned during call that Amy owned that task. :)

——

Many thanks for visibility,

Cesar Saavedra

Sep 19, 2017, 3:58:06 PM9/19/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Does anybody know if there was a UI change in Google Groups?  I can no longer add Cc: emails when I post a reply or new thread.

Amelia Eiras

Sep 19, 2017, 4:09:51 PM9/19/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Yes, feature was taken away on one of the google updates seems to be in effect since late last week- at least that is when I noticed the change by gmail web interface-- Hoping it is just a bug and cc will be back... lets see.

 Bothersome b/c now, when we need to cc' anyone, we cannot longer use the group web forum, instead we must use regular email when forums threads to allow cc'd.

Amelia Eiras

Sep 19, 2017, 4:10:28 PM9/19/17