Marketing Strategy Planning

Dominika TS

Oct 20, 2017, 11:53:26 AM10/20/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile

We have now started the process of Marketing Strategy Planning for 2018, which was kicked off during the MicroProfile Breakfast Meeting on the 5th of October (please refer to the meeting minutes here for details).

In the Eclipse MicroProfile Marketing Google Group you can find four new threads focusing on each strategic topic. In these threads, as well as during the weekly/bi-weekly marketing calls, we will be discussing and planning the following:

PR & AR Planhttps://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!topic/microprofile-marketing/Wgfez6170xU
Integrated Demohttps://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!topic/microprofile-marketing/MIgBoGTOSds
Eventshttps://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!topic/microprofile-marketing/e3CZ5tzjpCk

Feel free to join the discussion!

Many thanks,

Dominika Tasarz-Sochacka

Head of Marketing & Community Builder at Payara Services Ltd
Payara Server – Derived from GlassFish, with 24/7 Production Support