Service Mesh minutes doc

Ken Finnigan

Aug 29, 2018, 9:57:42 AM8/29/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
All,

Today I went to look at the minutes doc for the Service Mesh meetings [1] and I was unable to access it.

Has it's location changed, or permissions been altered for some reason?

Thanks
Ken

Emily Jiang

Aug 29, 2018, 3:19:30 PM8/29/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi Ken,

I clicked the link and the doc displayed. I am not aware of the location changes or permission changes. Can you try again?

Emily

Ken Finnigan

Aug 29, 2018, 3:23:23 PM8/29/18
to MicroProfile
It's still saying I need to ask for permission

Ken

Emily Jiang

Aug 29, 2018, 6:32:17 PM8/29/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile

I don't know what happened. I shared again to see whether it will fix the issue. If it doesn't, click this following link to see whether you can edit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D1d9LZe0gG1Z_c6zaaOv2T_uDxudeSW75VuKHHb6QMk/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks
Emily

Ken Finnigan

Aug 29, 2018, 11:21:21 PM8/29/18
to MicroProfile
Thanks Emily,

I'm now able to access the document again.

Ken