How the best way to get started with microprofile?

Diego S Mota

Nov 19, 2019, 5:48:16 AM11/19/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hello,

As you can see, I'm noob here, and how the best way to get started with microprofile? What articles, videos, courses do you recommend?

THank you,

Best Regards
Diego Mota

--------

Feel free to offend ;)

Emily Jiang

Nov 19, 2019, 2:18:22 PM11/19/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi Diego,

The same question was posted here. You might find the response useful.
In addition to the suggestions from the thread:

1) Try out start.microprofile.io to create microservices
2) Open Liberty guides on MicroProfile (type in MicroProfile will list all guides on MicroProfile)
I'll create a wiki to list all useful resources.

Thanks
Emily

Amelia Eiras

Nov 19, 2019, 5:23:26 PM11/19/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hola Diego,

Do feel welcomed to submit PR(s) against the CONTRIBUTING.adoc while navigating its content!