Need someone to review one PR

Emily Jiang

Dec 15, 2017, 5:37:54 PM12/15/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I have just added microprofile-config to the list of projects can be released under the new process https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-parent/pull/2. Can someone review so that I can merge in and start the RC release soon?

Thanks
Emily

John D. Ament

Dec 15, 2017, 6:15:46 PM12/15/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I merged your PR.  Please feel free to CTR on this repo, since it's just the release script right now.

Emily Jiang

Dec 15, 2017, 6:40:36 PM12/15/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thanks John!

Emily Jiang

Dec 15, 2017, 6:45:13 PM12/15/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
John,

Do you know why MP Config is still not populated  as modules in MP Jenkins ( https://ci.eclipse.org/microprofile/view/Release/job/MicroProfile%20Releases/build?delay=0sec)?

Thanks,
Emily

John D. Ament

Dec 15, 2017, 7:34:21 PM12/15/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Try it now.  I think it doesn't poll for config changes, need to figure out if there's something to do.

John

Emily Jiang

Dec 16, 2017, 6:44:12 PM12/16/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile