MP Config hangout

Emily Jiang

Apr 6, 2018, 6:32:39 PM4/6/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
From next week, we will resume our MP Config hangout to discuss Config 1.3 release. The upcoming meeting will be on 9th April, 5:00-5:50pm UK time. The callin details are in MP calendar. If you are interested, please join us.

Thanks
Emily

Mark Struberg

Apr 9, 2018, 11:02:18 AM4/9/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
as already noted on gitter, it is not possible for me to join at this time. This is 18:00-19:00. Too late for work, too early for working from home...

LieGrue
strub

Emily Jiang

Apr 10, 2018, 6:39:47 AM4/10/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
ok Mark, let's find a better time slot. I have created a doodle page https://doodle.com/poll/5qh6riem5sxfzebz to collect availability and then I will update the calendar.

Thanks
Emily

Emily Jiang

Apr 15, 2018, 6:11:04 PM4/15/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Based on the doodle pool result, it seems the best time slot is 2-3PM on Mondays. Let's start the new time slot on 16th April. I have updated MP calendar accordingly.

Thanks
Emily

Emily Jiang

Apr 15, 2018, 6:11:43 PM4/15/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I meant UK time 2-3pm on Mondays. Please check the MP calendar for your local time.

Thanks
Emily