MicroProfile Twitter Management Status & History

Amelia Eiras

Dec 6, 2018, 6:01:04 PM12/6/18
to MicroProfile, MicroProfile Marketing

It is amazing what lessons from collaborating on multiple OSS projects brings us. Discovering when actions are still missing and rectifying that is what this email aims at.

This is an update email about PR Media:  MicroProfile Twitter Manager which has been informally traced via the MP drive with PR Partners who help manage the Twitter handle shared on 12/15/17.

Today, I noticed that as an Admin of the MP handle, I didn’t use this forum to update you, the MicroProfile Community, on 2018 MP Twitter Management.
For that I apologize.

Please use the document to adjust, cut, &/or add to the INFORMAL Code Of Code, OCO.
The Media COC was briefly discussed on July 2017 via a forum thread, you will that find link on the draft.  As a Community, we never followed up via documentation.
True, that is the fun of MP, we are a trusting and informal Community.  Our actions reiterate what goes, providing and owning feedback is core.

The draft review requires attention.
Even if you are not interested in Contributor’s access, if you have something to share, please add your comments to draft if related to the written content, or use this email if not related to draft but to transparency update.  Thank YOU!

—— LOCATION & access to Comment

Where to find it while navigating the MP marketing drive:
UNDER TWITTER MANAGEMENT FOLDER