Health 1.0.0 RC1 released

Heiko Braun

Aug 29, 2017, 3:44:15 AM8/29/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
We are happy to announce the first candidate release of the Health spec and API:

Thanks to everybody who made this happen, in particular:

- Andrew Pielage
- Emily Jiang
- Jeff Mesnil
- John Ament
- Kevin Sutter
- Scott Stark
- Werner Keil

We will review this release in todays call and plan for a final release on 30. August.

Heiko

Ladislav Thon

Aug 29, 2017, 4:04:32 AM8/29/17
to MicroProfile
Is the last example in Appendix B of the spec possibly wrong? I mean the one called "Without procedures installed into the runtime" -- it says that status should be 200, and outcome in the JSON should be "DOWN", which sounds like a contradiction to me. The outcome should be "UP", as also specified in the chapter "Health Check Procedures": "A producer without health check procedures installed MUST returns positive overall outcome".

LT

Heiko Braun

Aug 29, 2017, 4:05:44 AM8/29/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile

Yes, that was a mistake. It's has already been corrected upstream: