MicroProfile Live Hangout Agenda - Aug 22nd, 2017

John Clingan

Aug 21, 2017, 5:10:57 PM8/21/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Agenda posted. Please update with items. MicroProfile 1.2 and feature update status are priority.

David Blevins

Aug 21, 2017, 11:24:00 PM8/21/17
to microp...@googlegroups.com
FYI Unable to make it tomorrow, unfortunately.

On Aug 21, 2017, at 2:10 PM, John Clingan <jcli...@redhat.com> wrote:

Agenda posted. Please update with items. MicroProfile 1.2 and feature update status are priority.

John D. Ament

Aug 22, 2017, 7:49:55 AM8/22/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I just added notes on config's current status.  Not putting together slides.  I plan to be there today to speak to the agenda items I have (using milestones in the main repo, TCK consistency), but would recommend that we table discussions around Java EE being open sourced as not relevant to MP at this time.

John Clingan

Aug 24, 2017, 7:20:05 PM8/24/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
FYI, we have posted recordings of our last two MicroProfile Live Hangout on our very own MicroProfile YouTube channel :-)