MicroProfile trademark

Kevin Sutter

Apr 12, 2018, 5:15:36 PM4/12/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Just received the following note from Mike Milinkovich (Eclipse Foundation lead)...

"As the Eclipse MicroProfile project leaders I am happy to inform you
that MicroProfile is now a registered trademark in the United States.
The trademark is owned by the Eclipse Foundation. Please feel free to
share this information with your community as you see fit."

This is good news!  No particular action to take on our part, just the knowledge that we now have a registered trademark.  Pretty cool!

-- Kevin

Emily Jiang

Apr 13, 2018, 5:30:47 AM4/13/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thanks for sharing, Kevin! Great news! Very nice...

Thanks
Emily