Photos suddenly went missing from the contributor page for a few people

Emily Jiang

Aug 29, 2019, 10:55:30 AM8/29/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile

I noticed yesterday that both Kevin and my photos went missing from MicroProfile Contributor page. At least I know they were there last month. There are a few blanks showing up for a few people, which I did not know they were affected or they were not there in the first place. Anyone knows how to fix this.

Thanks
Emily

Jonathan Gallimore

Aug 29, 2019, 11:00:17 AM8/29/19
to MicroProfile
Don't know how to fix it off the top of my head, but I'll take a look.

Jon

Emily Jiang

Amelia Eiras

Aug 29, 2019, 3:21:06 PM8/29/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
+ 15 pics went missing- good you pointed out Emily. :)

git issue available to enable proper work to be traced via ticket:

You are wonderful

Emily Jiang

Aug 29, 2019, 3:38:15 PM8/29/19
to Microprofile
Thank you Amelia! Very much appreciated! See you at Code One!
Thanks
Emily

Jonathan Gallimore

Aug 29, 2019, 4:56:18 PM8/29/19
to MicroProfile
Hi All,

Would you mind taking a look now? Took a couple of refreshes here, but it looks like all the images are coming through now. Looks like something was mis-cached, a quick restart via Elastic Beanstalk seems to have done the trick.

Jon

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Eclipse MicroProfile" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/microprofile/19f66482-ac0f-4590-afc9-e20830a6daa2%40Emilys-iPhone.

Amelia Eiras

Aug 29, 2019, 5:53:22 PM8/29/19
to MICROPROFILE Community Forum
Jon,

So quick :)
Using the git issue, can you copy/paste your msg below, further- can you help document via the wiki exactly what you did so that other MicroProfilers can help should system go down again? “mis-cached” brings more questions on my side of the fence. how did they happen? why? etc

thank YOU!

Emily Jiang

Aug 30, 2019, 6:36:02 AM8/30/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi Jon,
Thank you so much for your prompt action! I can confirm the photos are back now. As Amelia mentioned, it will be great to document why, how., etc Thank you Jon and Amelia!

Emily