MP-JWT 1.1 released

Scott Stark

Jun 1, 2018, 5:07:22 PM6/1/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I pushed out the MP-JWT 1.1 release last night. The github release content is available at:

The release was also released from staging on the sonata oss staging repo, but I have yet to see the artifacts show up in the maven central search interface, although when I browse the repo they are there, and I have verified that I can run the TCK against our WFSwarm impl on a new machine against the 1.1 release and the artifacts are pulled down, so it should be generally available.

Jean-Louis Monteiro

Jun 2, 2018, 11:17:55 AM6/2/18
to MicroProfile
Thanks Scott

Reza Rahman

Jun 2, 2018, 11:40:21 AM6/2/18
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I'll spread word as time allows.

If I might suggest this, it is tremendously helpful if someone a little closer to this community can blog about some of these releases focusing on demonstrating what has changed and why non-adopters should care.

Kevin Sutter

Jun 2, 2018, 5:08:09 PM6/2/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Congratulations, Scott and the rest of the JWT team!  I know this one got tricky towards the end, but eventually a suitable compromise was developed.  Very nice!

--  Kevin