Fwd: Doodle pool requires the MP Community Feedback: NEW 2018 Marketing Video call, scheduled bi monthly

Amelia Eiras

Jan 2, 2018, 3:29:15 PM1/2/18
to MicroProfile, MicroProfile Marketing, Alex Theedom, Ivar Grimstad, Matjaz Juric, Ivan Ivanov, mar...@londonjavacommunity.co.uk, Kenji Kazumura, Simon Maple, lars.ro...@openknowledge.de, Amy B Krofssik, Bruno Souza, Fabio Belloso, David Delabassee, Kevin Jens Cox
From Ecuador— wishing the MP Community a healthy 2018!

— Reminder that the doodle pool for the new MP Mktg Calls calls will close this Thursday 1pm, PDT.

Currently, Mondays at 10am PDT is wining with 6 votes by:
  • RH= +1
  • TT= +1
  • IBM= +1

 8 other Partners, as listed on the MP.io have not voted yet

Individuals, who filled out the MP mktg eForm have been cc’d on this thread and are welcomed to participate should they want to.

Abrazos and thanks everyone,

Begin forwarded message:

From: Amelia Eiras <aei...@tomitribe.com>
Subject: Fwd: Doodle pool requires the MP Community Feedback: NEW 2018 Marketing Video call, scheduled bi monthly
Date: January 2, 2018 at 1:13:05 PM GMT-5
To: Amelia Eiras <aei...@tomitribe.com>

On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 4:59:32 PM UTC-5, Amelia Eiras wrote:
Happy Friday MicroProfilers,

On today's 1hr Mktg Call with minutes and video posted via thread below by wonderful Cesar, we discussed adjusting MP marketing current structure to ensure a fluid asynchronous and collaborative environment.

Changes:

  1. moving away from weekly calls, currently held on Fridays at 8am PDT
  2. encourage more attendance by:
  • 2018 Mktg calls taking place bi-monthly
  • Ideality call could take place before the bi-monthly MP Tuesdays calls, 11am PDT.

With that in mind,  2018 first MP hangout will take place on Jan 9th, 2018.
Above Doodle pool ask for the MP community to vote either on Monday- 1/8 or Tuesday 1/9.   Your vote will help set up the 1st video Mktg call on calendar.

Disclosure:
Everyone in the MP Community is welcomed to vote, we encourage YOU, technical or not to speak up.
Each partner, whose logo is formally listed on the MP.io is expected and required to vote.

Mktg contact update will follow internally to update active participants with focus on Mktg activities.
If you are reading this thread and would like to be included in the MP contact list, do reach out. List is going to be updated within the next 2 weeks to contain the preferred email for active MicroProfilers across the projects, not only Mktg but also by projects and leadership.

Lets #walkthetalk, lest have FUN while at it— Thank you everyone

Amelia Eiras

Jan 5, 2018, 10:34:32 AM1/5/18
to MicroProfile, MicroProfile Marketing, Kevin Sutter, John Clingan
Dias Kevin & John,

Can one of you, please create the new marketing calendar for 2018 for Mondays 10-11am PDT starting 1/8?

It’s Doodle pool is closed, votes are in for such a day & time.

Many thanks from Ecuador 🇪🇨

Sent from my IPhone

Kevin Sutter

Jan 8, 2018, 4:14:22 PM1/8/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile

Happy New Year, Amelia!

I'm pretty sure that you have edit access to the MP calendar...  Hope you all connected this morning!

Thanks, Kevin

Amelia Eiras

Jan 9, 2018, 1:55:10 PM1/9/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Just saw your reply Kevin -- see you in 6 minutes and Feliz 2018!

About calendar, I have no access to edit it or add stuff so we missed 1st call.
Message has been deleted