Devoxx France

ian.sk...@eclipse-foundation.org

Dec 8, 2017, 9:25:48 AM12/8/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
The Devoxx France CfP is now open. I think it would be great to have some Eclipse MicroProfile talks submitted.  The deadline for submissions is Jan 14.

Mark Little

Dec 8, 2017, 9:30:42 AM12/8/17
to microp...@googlegroups.com
+1

On 8 Dec 2017, at 14:25, ian.sk...@eclipse-foundation.org wrote:

The Devoxx France CfP is now open. I think it would be great to have some Eclipse MicroProfile talks submitted.  The deadline for submissions is Jan 14.

---
Mark Little

JBoss, by Red Hat
Registered Address: Red Hat Ltd, 6700 Cork Airport Business Park, Kinsale Road, Co. Cork.
Registered in the Companies Registration Office, Parnell House, 14 Parnell Square, Dublin 1, Ireland, No.304873
Directors:Michael Cunningham (USA), Vicky Wiseman (USA), Michael O'Neill, Keith Phelan, Matt Parson (USA)