Incositency on releases for various sites

Cristian Chiovari

Jan 7, 2018, 4:46:48 AM1/7/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi,

Noticed some incositencies related to releases from 1.1 to 1.3

1) https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/downloads
is mentioned 1.1 however the link inside goes to the correct palce.

2)http://microprofile.io still on first page 1.2

3) I find difficult to find what version is implemented by each vendor or a roadmap of implementation
Would be nice to find a centralized place with all imlementors and versions they support.

To be clear , I do not complain just want to help to have a clear and consistent view, so if I can fix some of the above I will do it gladly.

Cheers

Cristian

Guillermo González de Agüero

Jan 7, 2018, 4:59:33 AM1/7/18
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cristian and welcome,

The microprofile.io website will be updated soon with an announcement of MP 1.3 (released this week) and so it will probably also update the current version. But in the meantime, you might want to make a PR to https://github.com/microprofile/microprofile-site

Perhaps you'd like to give some feedback there also.

Regards,

Guillermo González de Agüero

Kevin Sutter

Jan 8, 2018, 9:56:50 AM1/8/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
We also do have the following wiki with more information on the various implementations of MicroProfile (both as a whole and as individual technologies):

https://wiki.eclipse.org/MicroProfile/Implementation#MicroProfile_Releases

I will also clean up the Eclipse MP download site right now...  Thanks for the catch!

Thanks, Kevin

El dom., 7 ene. 2018 10:46, Cristian Chiovari <cristian...@gmail.com> escribió:
Hi,

Noticed some incositencies related to releases from 1.1 to 1.3

1) https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/downloads
is mentioned 1.1 however the link inside goes to the correct palce.

2)http://microprofile.io still on first page 1.2

3) I find difficult to find what version is implemented by each vendor or a roadmap of implementation
Would be nice to find a centralized place with all imlementors and versions they support.

To be clear , I do not complain just want to help to have a clear and consistent view, so if I can fix some of the above I will do it gladly.

Cheers

Cristian

Cristian Chiovari

Jan 8, 2018, 4:04:33 PM1/8/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I thank you !

I just wanted to start working fot the microprofile site and I see is updated already to 1.3.

Cheers
Guillermo González de Agüero