Atlanta Java Users Group [AJUG] now an EF Solutions Member

Vincent Mayers

Oct 5, 2020, 4:45:22 PM10/5/20
to MicroProfile Community

Today we received countersigned agreements from The Eclipse Foundation so are happy to announce that Atlanta Java Users Group, Inc. is now a solutions member of the EF. This is awesome news for our community as we now have an opportunity via the MicroProfile Working Group to help the evolution of this superb project.

Vincent Mayers

Treasurer/Board Member Atlanta Java Users Group (AJUG)

@vincentmayers

David Blevins

Oct 5, 2020, 5:38:43 PM10/5/20
to Micro Profile
This is very very excellent news, Vincent!

A massive thank you to the Atlanta Java Users Group.  There is no chance we'd be here right now signing paperwork to launch the Working Group without your support.  You've been the very cornerstone in our effort to get JUGs into the community.  The MicroProfile community owes you guys a huge debt of gratitude.

John Clingan

Oct 5, 2020, 5:41:27 PM10/5/20
to MicroProfile Community
This is AWESOME! Thanks to Vincent and the AJUG for their MicroProfile efforts!

Emily Jiang

Oct 5, 2020, 6:49:34 PM10/5/20
to MicroProfile
Thank you Vincent and AJUG for your support in MicroProfile community! This is awesome news and clearly demonstrates the true openness and diversity of MicroProfile community! Without your support, MPWG won't be able to move forward as today's speed! Your help was very much appreciated!

Looking forward to working with you and AJUG!
Thanks,
Emily

Michael Redlich

Oct 5, 2020, 7:45:41 PM10/5/20
to microp...@googlegroups.com
This is awesome, Vincent!  Congratulations!

Mike.

Code, Write, Cycle, Run, Drink, Sleep ... Repeat
InfoQ Java Queue Editor
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler

Amelia Eiras

Oct 6, 2020, 5:19:06 PM10/6/20
to MicroProfile
Thank YOU Atlanta JUG!

When awaiting that MPWG invoice makes me, you, we-us HAPPY... It has been a long ride to get here.

On the next chapter of MP, I am most thankful to side with formidable communities like yours, where simplicity, candor, grit, respect are forged and protected while getting stuff.  What an honor!

Abrazos,