2021 Jakarta EE Developer survey available!

Tanja Obradovic

Apr 7, 2021, 12:18:37 PMApr 7
to MicroP...@googlegroups.com
Hello dear MicroProfile Community,

As you may know know, we are making the 2021 Jakarta EE Developer survey available as of today.

To maximize our outreach, we are reaching out to our community channels to promote the survey. Can you please share this link and help us engage with the community?

To make it easier to promote we have created Social kit to use and promote on the socials

Many thanks!

Tanja
--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse

Tanja Obradovic

May 3, 2021, 12:16:02 PMMay 3
to MicroP...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

we have now extend the the survey that will stay open til May 31st.

Here is my ask for you: if you haven't already can you please respond to it and help us with another round promotion on social networks, inviting the wider community to take the 2021 Jakarta EE Developer survey.

Many thanks!

Tanja