Common Configuration Patterns Across The Specifications

Gordon Hutchison

Apr 2, 2019, 11:41:49 AM4/2/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile

Hi Folks,

Subsequent to microprofile issue #98
and an action on me from the
I have created

To document the possible common (between specs) usage patterns of MicroProfile Configuration
for non-trivial cases. I mined these mostly from the existing specifications and their usage patterns.

The issue mentions the one or two inconsistencies we have.

Please feel free to comment on the issue or Pull Request -
which contains a draft section "Common Configuration Patterns"
of the parent MicroProfile specification.

Thank you!

Gordon Hutchison

Ken Finnigan

Apr 3, 2019, 8:33:46 AM4/3/19
to MicroProfile
Thanks Gordon, will add it to next architecture meeting for discussion.