Meetings disappeared from the MicroProfile Calendar

Emily Jiang

Jun 14, 2024, 4:26:51 PMJun 14
to MicroProfile
Today both Reza and I have noticed that our regular MP meetings have disappeared from our MP calendar. Does anyone know what happened?
Thanks
Emily

Emily Jiang

Jun 16, 2024, 5:33:44 PMJun 16
to MicroProfile
I have managed to recreate all of the meetings. Please double check to see whether your meetings appear correctly or not.
Thanks
Emily

Antoine Sabot-Durand

Jun 17, 2024, 12:11:23 AMJun 17
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Good for me.

Thanks Emily
Antoine Sabot-Durand

Reza Rahman

Jun 17, 2024, 10:50:54 AMJun 17
to microp...@googlegroups.com

Yep, back now. Thanks!

Emily Jiang

Jun 17, 2024, 4:48:15 PMJun 17
to MicroProfile
I had to recreate all of the meetings. It was still a mystery on what had happened.

John Clingan

Jun 18, 2024, 6:33:43 PMJun 18
to MicroProfile
These were created by Kevin Sutter years ago and he has since retired. I think he was cleaning out his calendar so they may have been created under his ID.