Small tweak to website

David Blevins

Aug 8, 2017, 3:16:02 PM8/8/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile, microprofil...@googlegroups.com
First, I love the new graphic on the website!

Can we maybe remove the names from the cover?  Maybe a bit too much having Kevin and I on the front page of the website.  Having them inside the PDF is fine.

Related note, we should definitely get this cool cover in the PDF itself!  It looks really cool!

Amelia Eiras

Aug 8, 2017, 3:38:36 PM8/8/17
to David Blevins, Ryan St. James, MicroProfile Marketing, MicroProfile
I would like to suggest 1 MP.io adjustment while we are changing it — instead of the “Presentations” tab, a Resources tab could be more effective. Feedback welcomed.

The gathering of MP data via available Conf/Events videos & sessions presentations & presentations slides… etc ought to be placed also in IO.

Cheers,

On Aug 8, 2017, at 12:33 PM, David Blevins <dble...@tomitribe.com> wrote:

Hey Ryan, while you’re at it can you send me PNG of the cover and I can get it into the PDF itself.  The resolution I think needs to be 1275x1650
On Aug 8, 2017, at 12:15 PM, David Blevins <dble...@tomitribe.com> wrote:

First, I love the new graphic on the website!

Can we maybe remove the names from the cover?  Maybe a bit too much having Kevin and I on the front page of the website.  Having them inside the PDF is fine.

Related note, we should definitely get this cool cover in the PDF itself!  It looks really cool!

<PastedGraphic-5.png>

Werner Keil

Aug 9, 2017, 6:11:40 AM8/9/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile, microprofil...@googlegroups.com
So the "M" logo made it? That was my second choice after the one that looked a bit more like the Eclipse logos, but it's also nice.
Probably a bit of a "McDonald's" touch to it, but it should be fine.

Cheers,
Werner