Separate GH org for MP

Ken Finnigan

Jun 18, 2018, 9:26:08 AM6/18/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
All,

I've seen a thread over the last couple of days about Eclipse projects having their own GH org [1].

Is this something that would be of interest to us? I believe it was in the beginning.

Ken

Kevin Sutter

Jun 20, 2018, 3:25:45 AM6/20/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Interesting...  So, move everything back to our "microprofile" organization?  Something to think about...  (I'm on vacation, so I'm not putting a lot of thought into it nor the impact, but it's an interesting thought...)

Thanks, Kevin

Heiko Rupp

Jul 16, 2018, 6:03:51 AM7/16/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
It would have the advantage that when navigating to the GitHub org page the MP repos would directly stick out, while in the current schema, many other Eclipse projects are "hiding" the MP ones.
Using the search box of course reveals the MP ones quickly.