[2 days of Hackergarten at OC1 2019] OSS Code-Sharing- Call to Action!

Amelia Eiras

Aug 2, 2019, 5:11:18 PM8/2/19
to MicroProfile
Friday MicroProfilers,

If you are attending/speaking at OC1 this year, secure teaching {and/or} learning about any MP API(s) that you care about during the informal/fun hackergarten!:)

Experience level required, zero. Those who do, learn along side with anyone there who cares enough to show up and own it.

NOW: The process you need to follow is as simple as sending an email to Heather,  Andres and Naoko.  Indicate date, time, and topic.

Heather sent a Call-2-Action via twitter on June 12th.  If participating, go the extra step to say so openly via THAT very tweet with your action re-tweet.

Looking forward to seeing you in SFO soon, first health!

Cesar Hernandez

Aug 13, 2019, 12:01:52 PM8/13/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi,

I see 32 MP related sessions for OC1 [1].

Who wants to join me in a 2 hours Hackergarthen shift to provide MP hacking and also an opportunity to provide micro-workshops to attendees?
I see we still can accommodate a couple of shifts [2]

Phillip Krüger

Aug 13, 2019, 1:57:28 PM8/13/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi Cesar.

I would love to join.
Let me know.

Cheers

Phillip

Amelia Eiras

Aug 16, 2019, 2:25:39 PM8/16/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Count me also in Cesar!

With Phillip +3 & hopefully more MicroProfilers join either on the spot or via this thread, explicitly committing to share a bit :)

If spaces are available, later afternoon is preferable for me. Not sure if Phillip has time-constrains?

Thank you for leading #sharingFIRST Cesar,

Cesar Hernandez

Aug 16, 2019, 6:20:22 PM8/16/19
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Phillip and Amelia,

I checked Phillip session and ti's on Thursday.
I'm going to secure Wednesday, September 18 2:30pm - 4pm. before the agenda fills up.

@Phillip, if Wednesday 2:30pm - 4pm, let us know other options from current agenda: https://community.oracle.com/docs/DOC-1032619.

Looking forward to share and learn!

Phillip Krüger

Aug 17, 2019, 6:15:07 AM8/17/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi Cesar and Amelia.

That is perfect, Thanks !

See you soon :)

Ondro Mihályi

Aug 19, 2019, 6:20:39 AM8/19/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi all,

I'm at Code One and I'd like to join too. Wednesday 2:30pm is OK for me.

Ondro

Cesar Hernandez

Aug 19, 2019, 10:36:31 AM8/19/19
to microp...@googlegroups.com

>>Hi Cesar and Amelia.
>>That is perfect, Thanks  !

>>I'm at Code One and I'd like to join too. Wednesday 2:30pm is OK for me.

Sound great, see you soon guys!

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/microprofile/1824eaee-1b74-454a-b58d-d7e546c40fdb%40googlegroups.com.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.

Emily Jiang

Aug 19, 2019, 5:10:54 PM8/19/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I'll try to come along and spend some time there. Thank you Cesar for coordinating this!

Thanks
Emily

On Monday, August 19, 2019 at 3:36:31 PM UTC+1, Cesar Hernandez wrote:

>>Hi Cesar and Amelia.
>>That is perfect, Thanks  !

>>I'm at Code One and I'd like to join too. Wednesday 2:30pm is OK for me.

Sound great, see you soon guys!

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.

Ondro Mihályi

Aug 21, 2019, 9:55:41 AM8/21/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi Cesar, Emily,

I don't see the MP session in the schedule yet: https://community.oracle.com/docs/DOC-1032619

Can you contact Heather Vancura, Andres or Naoko to add the session to the schedule? If you want, I can do it too.

Ondro

Emily Jiang

Aug 21, 2019, 11:30:26 AM8/21/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thank you Ondro for double checking! I've emailed Heather and Andres to allocate this Wednesday 2:30-4:00 slot to us and add all of you on the list. However, anyone else who want to come along please feel welcome to join in.

Thanks
Emily