Daylight Savings Time and MicroProfile meetings

John Clingan

Mar 1, 2024, 1:30:43 PMMar 1
to MicroProfile
This is a reminder that in the US begins Daylight Savings Time Sunday, March 10th. In the EU, Daylight savings time begins March 31st. Spring forward, Fall back.

Historically for MicroProfile meetings, the EU attendees would have to adjust their attendance in the Fall  to meeting the US clock, and vice-versa in the Spring.

Between March 10th and 31st, the MicroProfile Live Hangout, Marketing, and Technical calls will align with the EU clock. Adjust accordingly.  Component spec meetings can adjust as best they see fit.

OMG, I can't believe we are getting ahead of it this year, LOL.

Amelia Eiras

Mar 1, 2024, 3:28:40 PMMar 1
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, John. You are amazing! 💛