How to obtain credentials to access sonatype

Michael Musgrove

Aug 13, 2019, 9:13:25 AM8/13/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Will somebody let me know who I should ask to obtain access to sonatype to promote staged artefacts (I am assuming that the microprofile group manages its own members as opposed to the need to raise a ticket on https://issues.sonatype.org).

Also, I successfully built MP-LRA RC1 but when I try to test against it I get the error:

    "Repository "orgeclipsemicroprofile-1205 (staging: open)" [id=orgeclipsemicroprofile-1205] exists but is not exposed."

Is that because I need to login into sonatype and "expose" our artefacts?

Michael Musgrove

Aug 13, 2019, 11:59:02 AM8/13/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Nathan pointed out that the instructions are on this page, under "If you are a committer and don't have access..." https://wiki.eclipse.org/MicroProfile/Maven