Calendar update for OpenAPI hangout

Arthur De Magalhaes

Jan 9, 2018, 9:38:00 AM1/9/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hey everyone,

With the release now out the door we decided to do bi-weekly (instead of weekly) hangouts for OpenAPI.

I know that IBM and Red Hat are actively working on an implementation - if there are others working on implementing OpenAPI 1.0 right now we would be happy to chat with you and exchange ideas (chat: https://gitter.im/eclipse/microprofile-open-api)

The hangouts will start next Monday, January 15, and every other Monday after that (10am EST).

Can someone please update the calendar with this?

Thanks!
Arthur

Emily Jiang

Jan 9, 2018, 12:34:39 PM1/9/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Arthur,

You should be able to update the calendar. If not, just shout.

Emily

Arthur De Magalhaes

Jan 15, 2018, 10:06:18 AM1/15/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I tried just now, but doesn't let me.   If someone can please update it that would be great.

Thanks,
Arthur

Emily Jiang

Jan 15, 2018, 6:07:37 PM1/15/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
John, Cesar,

I thought the new calendar is open to MP members for editing. Apparently Arthur still cannot update the calendar. Will you be able to help out?

Emily

Kevin Sutter

Jan 17, 2018, 9:44:16 AM1/17/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Something's out of sync here...  Everybody that is a member of the Google group microprofile-committers should have write access to the MicroProfile calendar.  There are also a few individuals like Cesar, Theresa, microprofileio, etc.  I just looked and the only way I have edit authority is through the microprofile-committers community, and I can edit the calendar just fine.  So, why can't Arthur?  He is a member of microprofile-committers using his gmail address.

Although one of us could update the calendar for Arthur, I'd like to debug the problem with access.  We need this calendar easily maintained.

Thanks, Kevin

Heiko Rupp

Jan 18, 2018, 10:54:09 AM1/18/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
As data point: it looks like I was able to delete the next MP-Metrics hangout instance (Jan 23rd).

Arthur De Magalhaes

Jan 18, 2018, 3:17:14 PM1/18/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
All solved!   I was trying to edit the *actual* MP Calendar, which wasn't working.  The solution is to add that calendar to your own google calendar (adding URL https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/gbnbc373ga40n0tvbl88nkc3r4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics) and then editing in there.

Thanks to Kevin for helping with this!