MP-JWT article for Eclipse newsletter, need implementing project names

sst...@redhat.com

Sep 5, 2017, 12:18:05 PM9/5/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I'm working on an MP-JWT article for the Eclipse Newsletter that is due by Sep 7, and I want to include a list of all MP-JWT implementations what will be in progress by the time it is published next month. Can you either include a link to your project in this thread or email it to me for inclusion by tomorrow.

Thanks

John D. Ament

Sep 5, 2017, 1:33:09 PM9/5/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
You can list Hammock.  I'm still fighting the TCK, but at least am passing 27 TCK tests right now.

sst...@redhat.com

Sep 5, 2017, 1:58:28 PM9/5/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Great.

Even if your just planning an implementation that should be fine, so provide those as well.

Matjaz B. Juric

Sep 5, 2017, 5:08:46 PM9/5/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
KumuluzEE. We are planning an implementation.

Thanks.

Arjan Tijms

Sep 7, 2017, 8:16:45 AM9/7/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi,

For Payara I'm planning an implementation based on Java EE Security. This implementation should basically work on most Java EE 7 Servers, all Java EE 8 Servers as well as Tomcat 8.5+ and theoretically Jetty.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms