Release MicroProfile config 1.2.1

Emily Jiang

Jan 31, 2018, 4:36:44 AM1/31/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Just a heads up to say we will release MicroProfile Config 1.2.1 to further improve TCK. We also discussed this in config gitter and there is no objection. There is no functional change, just a small clarification. The following issues are to be included in this micro release.
https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-config/milestone/5?closed=1

I'll do a MicroProfile Config 1.2.1-RC1 soon.

Thanks
Emily

Emily Jiang

Jan 31, 2018, 6:04:24 PM1/31/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
As promised, 1..2.1-RC1 has been released. The artifacts are here (https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-config/releases/tag/1.2.1-RC1).

Thanks
Emily

Emily Jiang

Feb 2, 2018, 6:30:30 PM2/2/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
The final version of MicroProfile Config 1.2.1 was released. The artifacts are here https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-config/releases/tag/1.2.1

Please have a try and I'll publish the release to maven central on Monday.

Thanks
Emily

Emily Jiang

Feb 6, 2018, 6:34:17 AM2/6/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I have clicked the release button to push the artifacts to maven central. Hopefully the Config 1.2.1 api/tck will appear there soon!

Emily