contribute to MP

Avner Sternheim

Jan 20, 2020, 10:32:48 PM1/20/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile

Hi Guys,

I want to contribute to this important project and I don't really understand how I do it.
I find this project super important, interesting and challenging and I really want to join and give a hand.

It's my first open source project I join so maybe that why I really don't understand how it works (contribute to open-source project)
I would like to start by taking backlog coding task and implement them.

What are the next steps ? please help :)

Thanks,
Avner Sternheim

Rhuan Henrique

Jan 20, 2020, 11:08:05 PM1/20/20
to MicroProfile
Hi Avner,

Yes, it is a very important project and I think it is a good opportunity to new contributors . I think starting by creating new samples of solutions using MP and contributing to documentation is a good way to start.

Thanks!
Rhuan Rocha

Amelia Eiras

Jan 22, 2020, 7:05:08 PM1/22/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Your time and contributions are most welcomed Avner.

While you consume the .adoc you could submit PRs against it to make it better and fascinate the next new contributor to spend less time "wondering" how to start.

Have fun and thank YOU for reaching out via open forum, your chosen execution to introduce yourself rocks

John Clingan

Jan 30, 2020, 4:43:11 PM1/30/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Avner, did you get the guidance you were looking for?

Any additional questions?