sample remote client call to microprofile API

Jean Gao

Apr 23, 2021, 4:53:26 PMApr 23
to MicroProfile
Hi all,
I have downloaded the sample demo-service-a and based on it created a service.  I created a POST API in it.  With it, the https call works when I use openAPI UI, the url is: POST "https://localhost:9446/data/abbyy".
In server.xml, I have kept default keystone configuration as below:
<keyStore id="defaultKeyStore" location="public.jks" type="JKS" password="atbash" />

I'm wondering if there is an example or any useful code snippet or documentation to help me write the client code to invoke this API remotely? My client will be written in c#, but a sample code in Java helps too.

Thank you in advance!

Emily Jiang

Apr 26, 2021, 7:08:37 AMApr 26
to MicroProfile
It looks like you are using Open Liberty. This blog should help you achieve what you need. By the way, for further Open Liberty related questions, please directly ask on Open Liberty groupio or Open Liberty gitter .
Thanks,
Emily