Health Call 1. August

Heiko Braun

Jul 27, 2017, 4:53:43 AM7/27/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile

We've put together a draft of the agenda for next weeks call:

I won't be able to make it, but Jeff Mesnil volunteered to lead the call. Thanks for this Jeff!

Regards, Heiko

Werner Keil

Jul 27, 2017, 11:43:18 AM7/27/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
What time of the day?

We have an extremely busy schedule in the current project, so before 5 or 6pm (CET) it is nearly impossible most days.
The occasional JUG meeting in the area or once a month JCP EC duties that I can still juggle, but unfortunately no weekly or biweekly appointment unless it's later in the afternoon.

Regards,
Werner

Heiko Braun

Jul 27, 2017, 2:26:35 PM7/27/17
to Werner Keil, Eclipse MicroProfile

werne...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2017, 2:35:29 PM7/27/17
to Heiko Braun, Eclipse MicroProfile

A Little early, so can’t promise anything but a „Maybe“ should be possible.

Heiko Rupp

Jul 27, 2017, 3:07:32 PM7/27/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
This clashes with the MP Metrics call - could the Health call moved one hour (either direction)?

Jeff Mesnil

Aug 1, 2017, 11:02:46 AM8/1/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi,

I've added the minutes for today's Health hangout:

Thanks to everybody that attended it,
jeff

Heiko Braun

Aug 2, 2017, 2:32:43 AM8/2/17