Project WP-blog needs YOU: Join the MicroProfile Community as an Editor

Amelia Eiras

Oct 11, 2018, 6:49:36 PM10/11/18
to MicroProfile, MicroProfile Marketing
MicroProfilers,

Following the conversation on thread Request to become a blog contributor https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/microprofile/1cWzHyRCFdY  shows that the MicroProfile blog is being recognized by new requests from individuals in our Community, so exciting!

We adjusted a few things to enhance the MP Community sharing their knowledge via Become a MP Author: https://microprofile.io/blog/

Now,  this initiative requires individuals in our Community to request to be added to current list:

  • From current Contributors (25 C), how wants to become an Editor? currenty (4 E)
  • From not yet added Contributors, who plans on writing a technical MP blog? follow the git steps and join the fun!

MP- WordPress current admin status as of Oct 11, 2018 contains:  39 MicroProfilers:
A10;
E: 4;
C: 25

Currently, we have 4 blogs ready for review… no available volunteers due to incredibly busy timing with 3 important events coming up
 (3 of those blogs are from TT, admin Tribers cannot participate on the review or push that content)

Self-policing and awareness with focus on neutrality are the 2 requirements for anyone who desires to join as an MP-WP Editor!:)

Help us #writethetalk!  :)

Werner Keil

Oct 15, 2018, 6:46:37 AM10/15/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Where times permit, I'd be happy to do some blogging, especially around the area of Health, Metrics and Monitoring.

Or since I am also the committer representative in the Jakarta EE Spec Committee something in the direction of how certain MP features could some day graduate to become standards via Jakarta EE.

Werner

Josh Juneau

Oct 30, 2018, 7:11:56 AM10/30/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi MicroProfilers,

I'd be happy to become a MP blog author and/or editor, as it would be great to write some posts around the features of MicroProfile.  As an editor, I'd enjoy reviewing posts written by other contributors.  Let me know if there is any way that I can help.  thanks

Best Regards,

Josh Juneau

Cesar Saavedra

Oct 30, 2018, 8:36:56 PM10/30/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi Werner,

You're now a blog post contributor for MicroProfile.io/blog.
Thank you for your support.

Cesar

Cesar Saavedra

Oct 30, 2018, 8:37:29 PM10/30/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi Josh,

You're now a blog post editor for MicroProfile.io/blog.

Thank you for your support.

Cesar

Mitia Alexandrov

Nov 9, 2018, 5:18:14 AM11/9/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I could help as well :)
by the way I can do posts not only in English :)
I've recently made a talk about MicroProfile on a Russian conf in Saint-Petersburg :)

Regards,
Mitia

Emily Jiang

Nov 11, 2018, 7:24:32 AM11/11/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile

+1! Thank you Mitia for offering to help! At CodeOne in Oct, I was asked whether there are any MicroProfile materials in non-English. I think if we can also publish blogs in non-English, it will be awesome.

Thanks
Emily

Amelia Eiras

Dec 21, 2018, 3:11:58 PM12/21/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Mitia,

Welcomed to contributor content & videos to MP.blog!