2019- Website Improvements

Amelia Eiras

Jan 23, 2019, 4:18:24 PM1/23/19
to Emily Jiang, MicroProfile Marketing, MicroProfile
Emily,

Thank you for the reminder about the application that enables MP users  (currently 5) to add their names and what they have chosen to adapt directly via the informal survey you created in 2018!!

I have given you edit access to the Website Maintenance document and also taken the liberty to pull you in via comments. Follow up, if possible, please lets add the git issues as part of the process on how we collaborate. :) stated in the doc as

Your actions are #OSSawesome!

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Emily Jiang (Google Docs)" <d+MTE0ODQ3MjkzODc4NTc1ODYzMjI...@docs.google.com>
Subject: MicroProfile Live... - +emij...@uk.ibm.com do we have the p...
Date: January 23, 2019 at 7:39:36 AM PST

Emily Jiang replied to an action item in MicroProfile Live Hangout Meeting Minutes

Cesar Saavedra
Cesar Saavedra
Emily
+emij...@uk.ibm.com do we have the permissions of these organizations to list their names on this page?
Assigned to Emily Jiang
Amelia Eiras
Amelia Eiras
yes Cesar. The data is added directly by those individuals.
Emily Jiang
Emily Jiang
yes
Open
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are a participant in this thread.Change what Google Docs sends you.You can reply to this email to reply to the discussion.

Emily Jiang

Jan 28, 2019, 5:57:35 AM1/28/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi Amelia,

I don't have edit access right to the doc you created. Can you grant me (emij...@googlemail.com) the write power?

Thanks
Emily

On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 9:18:24 PM UTC, Amelia Eiras wrote:
Emily,

Thank you for the reminder about the application that enables MP users  (currently 5) to add their names and what they have chosen to adapt directly via the informal survey you created in 2018!!

I have given you edit access to the Website Maintenance document and also taken the liberty to pull you in via comments. Follow up, if possible, please lets add the git issues as part of the process on how we collaborate. :) stated in the doc as

Your actions are #OSSawesome!

Begin forwarded message:

Amelia Eiras

Jan 29, 2019, 10:13:44 PM1/29/19