Re: Blogging about MicroProfile

Amelia Eiras

Jul 29, 2019, 4:41:47 PM7/29/19
to Rustam Mehmandarov, MicroProfile, MicroProfile Marketing
Hola #usualsuspects and MicroProfiler,

How cool that you know exactly where to find the WordPress source of truth admin/editors’ sheet in the drive, kudos.

Yes, MP ecosystem only benefits by welcoming new content contributors who hopefully might choose to become Editors at a later time.

Please follow the steps. You are most welcomed to send PRs against whatever could be improved in those steps, either direct posting or crossposting.

Thank you for choosing to prioritize scaling what you are learning about MicroProfiler via written/videos/tutorials, etc!  You are wonderful! :)

On Jul 29, 2019, at 1:30 AM, Rustam Mehmandarov <mehma...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I have started on a series of blogs to help people getting started with MicroProfile and the first one got published today: https://mehmandarov.com/microprofile-101-part1/. Please let me know if this is interesting for you to post at MicroProfile WP and if you would like to give me access to publish there.

In any case, any feedback is greatly appreciated! Have an awesome week! :-)

Cheers,
Rustam