Moving the microprofile-site repo?

David Blevins

May 30, 2017, 7:24:54 PM5/30/17
to MicroProfile
Do we want to move this repo under the github.com/elicpse/ umbrella?

Still very active and ideally more so as time goes on.

Jonathan Gallimore

May 31, 2017, 5:35:12 AM5/31/17
to David Blevins, MicroProfile
+1

Jon

Kevin Sutter

May 31, 2017, 11:13:33 AM5/31/17
to MicroProfile, dble...@tomitribe.com
+1, David.  I didn't do this one initially since I didn't know if you wanted the repo for the microprofile.io site in an alternate github repo structure.  You should be able to initiate this move by filing a Contribution Questionnaire (https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#ip-cq).  Let me know if you have any issues with this approach.

Thanks, Kevin

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 4:35:12 AM UTC-5, Jonathan Gallimore wrote:
+1

Jon

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 12:24 AM, David Blevins <dble...@tomitribe.com> wrote:
Do we want to move this repo under the github.com/elicpse/ umbrella?

Still very active and ideally more so as time goes on.

David Blevins

May 31, 2017, 2:01:27 PM5/31/17
to Jonathan Fisher, MicroProfile
Hey Agent Fisher, if we move the repo, what breaks and what needs to be fixed?