I'm going to drop off the MicroProfile Google Group

Wayne Beaton

Jul 6, 2017, 3:33:14 PM7/6/17
to MicroProfile
Hey folks. It looks like you're well underway as an Eclipse Project. It's been fun lurking on this list, but I have to admit that it's been a bit time consuming to attempt to parse through the content for questions that I need to answer. More so now that there are fewer of them.

I'm going to drop off the list later this week.

If you need help with process questions (or anything else), please use the incubation mailing list, the Technology PMC mailing list, or--if you're really in a pinch--contact the EMO directly.

Thanks,

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects

Emily Jiang

Jul 6, 2017, 5:44:08 PM7/6/17
to MicroProfile
Wayne,

Thank you very much for your help! Very much appreciated!

Emily

Mike Croft

Jul 7, 2017, 5:56:49 AM7/7/17
to MicroProfile
Thanks for all your efforts, Wayne!

Mark Little

Jul 7, 2017, 6:06:50 AM7/7/17
to Mike Croft, MicroProfile
+1

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Jul 2017, at 10:56, Mike Croft <backtoth...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for all your efforts, Wayne!

Amelia Eiras

Jul 10, 2017, 1:45:03 PM7/10/17
to MicroProfile, wayne....@eclipse-foundation.org
Mil gracias for everything Wayne!

A.

Kevin Sutter

Jul 12, 2017, 10:53:56 AM7/12/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile, wayne....@eclipse-foundation.org
Thanks, Wayne, for your help on getting us started!

--  Kevin