Mike MIlinkovich will not be able to make Tuesday's (March 25th) live hangout

John Clingan

Mar 27, 2020, 3:25:53 PM3/27/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
However, we can use our WG time to discuss his post today on a Standalone Working Group. Thanks Mike!

Emily Jiang

Mar 31, 2020, 10:48:19 AM3/31/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi John,

Do you mean Mike cannot make today's live hangout (31st March)? In your subject, you said 25th March :o.

Thanks
Emily

John Clingan

Mar 31, 2020, 12:04:10 PM3/31/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Um, yeah :-)

Roberto Cortez

Mar 31, 2020, 1:11:23 PM3/31/20
to microp...@googlegroups.com
The meeting time returned to previous schedule before the time changes?

On Google Calendar:

It is scheduled for 6 PM GMT (my time), but no one is there.

Cheers,
Roberto

John Clingan

Roberto Cortez