Release process update

Emily Jiang

May 13, 2019, 12:10:09 PM5/13/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
As a followup of the discussion on breaking changes, I updated the release wiki for all specs to create a section of "Release Notes" towards the end of the spec (most specs have already done, but we need to standardise this practice). In this section, a subsection of "Breaking changes" should be listed.

Please refer to this link for the instruction. The should affect all specs under MP 3.0. If you have any questions, please shout now.

p.s. I also updated the release wiki to point to the "release note" page.

Thanks
Emily