MP Rest Client Meetings

Andy McCright

Jan 29, 2018, 11:41:06 AM1/29/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi All,

Let's start up the Rest Client meetings again.  I can host the meeting, but would prefer to use webex or zoom.us (limited to 40 minutes...) since my hangouts plugin isn't working...  At least at first, let's plan to use my webex:

I've created a doodle poll to determine the best time:

There are also some proposed discussion topics at the google doc:

Please feel free to update with additional topics you would like to discuss.  Primarily, I'm interested in discussing the Rest Client 1.1 timeline - do we shoot for MP 1.4 (1Q) and stay based on JAX-RS 2.0?  or should we wait and target MP 2.0 (2Q) and add JAX-RS 2.1 as a base?  We should also discuss what content to put in - the list of open issues are at:

Thanks!
Andy

Andy McCright

Feb 12, 2018, 10:52:36 AM2/12/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Based on the feedback in the doodle poll ( https://doodle.com/poll/u6tpref59r32t4rp ) it looks like Wednesdays at noon US Eastern time is the best time.

For now, let's plan to use webex at: https://ibm.webex.com/join/andymc

Thanks,
Andy

Ondro Mihályi

Feb 12, 2018, 4:04:20 PM2/12/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thanks, Andy.

Until there's a proper calendar event, I noted the info into wiki: https://wiki.eclipse.org/MicroProfile/RESTClient

I'd like to attend too, but I'm not sure whether I will have enough time to attend in this quarter. I would like to help with MP guides and also MP 2.0 and EE 8 specs.

--Ondro

Andy McCright

Feb 21, 2018, 2:18:55 PM2/21/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I have a conflict on Wednesday next week, so we'll plan to meet at the original time (11am US Eastern) this coming Monday (February 26):

Thanks!

Andy

Cesar Saavedra

Mar 19, 2018, 11:23:23 AM3/19/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hello All,

Is the MP Rest Client hangouts still happening? I joined today (11am EDT US) and there's was nobody on the call. Also the calendar entry for this call on the MicroProfile calendar is incomplete.  It only lists:

It would be great if the calendar entry also listed, the link to its meeting minutes, and the link to its Gitter. I can add these pieces of information if the sub-project lead send them to me.

Thanks,
Cesar

Andy McCright

Mar 19, 2018, 11:45:58 AM3/19/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi Cesar,

Thanks for the note.  Yes, the meetings are still happening, but we changed the time to be Wednesdays at noon US Eastern.  We are also using my webex instead of Google Hangouts.  Ondro updated the wiki with the correct info here:
(It includes a link to the Google Doc with the meeting minutes - you can access Gitter here: https://gitter.im/eclipse/microprofile-rest-client

Can you point me to the info that you found?  I'd like to correct that page if I can.

Thanks,

Andy

Cesar Saavedra

Mar 19, 2018, 11:58:40 AM3/19/18
to MicroProfile, Cesar Saavedra
Hi Andy,

I have deleted the old entries from the MicroProfile Google calendar and added the new entires. Thank you.

Cesar

Cesar Saavedra
Senior Principal Technical Product Marketing Manager
Message has been deleted

Andy McCright

Apr 23, 2018, 11:27:05 AM4/23/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I need to cancel this week's meeting (Wednesday, 25 April 2018).  Thanks for the feedback so far on RC1.  If you have more feedback, please let me know - via gitter, new GH Issues/PRs, etc.

Thanks, Andy
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to microprofile...@googlegroups.com.