Re: 11/26/18-- Status update on Eclipse MicroProfile Whitepaper

Amelia Eiras

Nov 26, 2018, 8:51:51 PM11/26/18
to MicroProfile Marketing, MicroProfile, Lars roewekamp
Hola Stephanie & #MicroProfile Community,

cc’d microp...@googlegroups.com formal forum to provide update on White Paper, thanks for the open follow up Stephanie!

— To all:

Lars and I worked side-by-side during Oracle Code One week, we were even were thrown out of the seating tables as the last ones there on the last day :) Fun times!

Due to my 24/7 travels and Lars’ consulting engagements, we have not connected via Slack to follow up the plan we set-up for at OC1 yet.
We already knew that the deadline for white paper completion by OC1 was tentative.  It became clear that it wouldn’t be possible, new timeline is December.

Lars— you are cc’d on this message.  If I missed anything or miscommunicated anything, you are most welcomed to update the #MPForum, thanks in advance.

Community work— he work done up to and before OC1, many MicroProfilers in our community were pulled into different sections on the paper,  your time and feedback has been most valuable.

Latest version is named Eclipse MicroProfile Whitepaper DRAFT v.02 [10/25/2018]

Cheers,

On Nov 26, 2018, at 1:13 PM, stephanie.swart <stephan...@eclipse-foundation.org> wrote:

Hi all,

Does anyone have a status update as to where we left off with Lars' whitepaper? Is there any bottleneck happening right now, or is there anything the community can help with?

Thank you,
Stephanie

Emily Jiang

Nov 30, 2018, 12:53:00 PM11/30/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thank you Amelia! I will spend some time to review this next week.

Emily
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to microprofile-marketing+unsub...@googlegroups.com.