Marketing Repo (May 2019 stats)

Amelia Eiras

May 30, 2019, 3:26:51 PM5/30/19
to MicroProfile, MicroProfile Marketing
Thank you to all MicroProfilers who prioritized writing and submitting ticket (s) to the Marketing Repo.
End of May means this written update on Marketing repo stats, ideally- a quick update such as this by other active MicroProfilers will take form. (this email will be submitted as a close ticket) :)

Mktg Repo was created in Dec 2018 to enable the tracing on the work accomplished on the branding side of MP.  That was stated via this forum yet we didn’t fully use it until end of January due to the Holidays and the needed internal-set-up for effortless start:

  1. the process on what to submit for your MP session (s) to get MP twitter media coverage (needed- 2 weeks in advance, if at all possible— otherwise expect no coverage)
  2. Q3 2019 MP Swag logistics - work in progress
  3. Technical White Paper - design

INFRA: We are still working with the EF WebMaster to get Contributors to be able to assign tickets to others and own fully her/his PRs from start to finish.

MP Tweets Scheduled 24/7 until the end of 2019: ~
  • Community hangout (twice)
  • Architecture hangout (twice)
  • weekly reminder on  Contributing content: video/blogs
  • weekly reminder on Submitting  your MP session (s)

There is much to improve, we only just started.
Should you want to own a task that is currently being done by someone else (help is needed, scaling means enabling others to do the same task) or suggest anything specific that you see as needed NOW, send your ticket (s).

Cheers with coffee,