February 20th Marketing Meeting Minutes

1 view

Reza Rahman

Feb 20, 2023, 5:24:52 PM2/20/23
to microprofil...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

As always, here is the link to the agenda and meeting minutes document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12Fqp_N4HYjEXs-jbdkGTPDJceHu0GKJMkUD5kd6nJvc/edit?usp=sharing.
Dmitry will lead the next one. I've pre-populated it for him and shared
the host code.

Please note that I don't think we achieved quorum in this meeting. As a
result, all decisions were deliberately deferred (refer to the minutes
for some more details). I will attempt to initiate discussion on time
sensitive matters asynchronously here instead.

I would kindly advise working group members specifically to help ensure
they have adequate representation on important collective decisions with
regards to marketing. It is possible we simply need to move decision
making as a whole to asynchronous mode for marketing, but I hope it does
not come to that. Your engagement matters to keep things productive and
timely.

Thanks,
Reza