MicroProfile Marketing Call Issues

Tetiana Fydorenchyk

Apr 12, 2021, 1:24:17 PM4/12/21
to MPMarketing
Hello,

Due to today's issues during the MicroProfile Marketing Call, we need to postpone it till next Monday.

Most likely the Zoom link will be updated, so please keep an eye on the calendar.

Thank you for understanding!
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.

Best regards,
Tetiana

--

Tetiana Fydorenchyk
VP of Marketing @ Jelastic

Amelia Eiras

Apr 12, 2021, 1:34:43 PM4/12/21
to MPMarketing
Tetiana,

Following your update, the 4/19 Marketing-MPWG Focus event call has been replaced to the MP Marketing Discussions (Zoom).

Amelia Eiras

Apr 12, 2021, 3:13:03 PM4/12/21
to MPMarketing, Tetiana Fydorenchyk
My recommendation with the agenda is that today's agenda to get copied for next week and for today's agenda to still gets listed in the minutes with just a link of this msg and Debbie's git issue summarizing the issue we encountered today and the solutions we are working on.

There always ought to be tracing, even if the call got interrupted, we showed up twice, that counts and it matters! :)

Tetiana Fydorenchyk

Apr 12, 2021, 3:21:01 PM4/12/21
to Amelia Eiras, MPMarketing
done