[ACTION REQUESTED] Swag Shipping Addresses

1 view

Reza Rahman

Mar 3, 2023, 12:07:36 PM3/3/23
to microprofil...@googlegroups.com, MPCommunity, eme...@gmail.com
Folks,

We are trying to promptly send out the 2022 swag to all members as
agreed. I need shipping addresses for the following members for this
purpose. I also need a phone number associated with the shipping
address, especially for shipments outside of North America. Please send
it to me and Emerson (copied) privately. Please indicate if you would
like to use this address/phone number going forward.

* Fujitsu

* iJUG

* Oracle

* Primeton

* Tomitribe

I already have the details for Atlanta JUG, Garden State JUG, IBM,
Payara and Red Hat - thank you.

I need this by next Friday, 10th March at the very latest.

Thanks,

Reza

Reza Rahman

Mar 8, 2023, 5:03:56 PM3/8/23
to microprofil...@googlegroups.com, MPCommunity, eme...@gmail.com
A gentle reminder that we are still waiting on Primeton and iJUG.