Budget meeting - Zoom Access Issues during a Holiday

Amelia Eiras

Mar 31, 2021, 9:35:19 PM3/31/21
to John Clingan, MPMarketing
John,

We have not repaired the Zoom admin-access as we expected after this Monday's meeting.
This email exists as I cannot schedule a budget meeting that will require you to "must attend" during a recognized USA holiday.

I wonder if you are available to help with the transfer of the meeting to me on Monday?  Or better yet, if you are PTO,  how can we adjust stuff to drop what currently is a total infra disaster.

Temporary fixes are ok—anything to unblock us works.

Thank you,

John Clingan

Apr 1, 2021, 2:00:21 PM4/1/21
to Amelia Eiras, MPMarketing
I’ll schedule the marketing budget meeting. We have a workable solution. I’ll get you the host code so you can host the meeting.

Amelia Eiras

Apr 1, 2021, 2:04:24 PM4/1/21
to John Clingan, MPMarketing
That sounds wonderful John. Thank you!

I was about to use the Tomitribe zoom :)