[Infra- SurveyMonkey] Logistics #568

Amelia Eiras

Aug 19, 2021, 6:09:17 PM8/19/21
to MPMarketing
Join the conversations via the git ticket and shape the Trackers' Guidelines (public doc) & the SurveyMonkey set up (2 choices).

2 Trademark ballots close next week. If the resolutions pass, they will enable the MP community forum subscribers to choose the MP Compatible logo.

Projecting my bias. I believe the INFRA work on this, and the survey monkey testing can be completed via writing & git tickets. It is an uncomplicated process. There is no value in having the MPWG marketing call next Monday.

See you via the git issue. Thanks for choosing to help,