Update on Social media scheduling for 2023

Ryan St. James

Feb 28, 2023, 7:54:35 AM2/28/23
to Eclipse MicroProfile Marketing
Hello everyone,
I Wanted to update you all on the latest SM /scheduling that was done for MP 2023.

What was done:
A new style was created for the SM images and reminders were set to go out on SM about events, calls, media, and more. If you would like to know more, below you will see all the git tickets. If you feel we missed something please create a git ticket and assign it to me so that I can move it forward.

Ryan

Reza Rahman

Feb 28, 2023, 8:21:04 AM2/28/23
to microprofil...@googlegroups.com
Great indeed to get this squared away. Thanks for the many hours of contributions!