[2021 Swag] Follow-up

Amelia Eiras

Nov 8, 2021, 9:04:22 PM11/8/21
to MPMarketing
MicroProfilers,

Please refer to the Consolidated swag ticket to catch the progress on the tasks.
I would appreciate extra eyes on the review of t-shirt and hoody sizing (new ticket). I have used the sizing average on wearable swag purchases. The estimate sizing can be adjusted (XS-XL) easily b/c price is the same for any of those sizes.

We skipped adding 2XL coverage for Hoodies. Since we added them for the shirts, I took the same % (~6) and adding them for the hoodies . 💛

Under below Comments section, the missing links for diverse documents are now added.

Priority 1 is to get the invoice estimate. Using this thread, the invoice will be submitted for your review once it arrives.

Git Issue / Document Links

Brief Description / Action Needed

Comments

Swag Update #597

[CONSOLIDATED] Swag Update #597

  • Do we need so many shirt & hoody designs?

    • One design- Members

  • Do we have a list of JUGs?

    • Already have JUGs ready to receive Swag, however it is nice for them to join the discussion before implementation.

    • Potentially we can also recruit via tweets “Join the MicroProfile JUG outreach program”

  • Some JUGs aren’t meeting in person

  • Amelia will contact vendor to get quote - Priority 1

  • Need to get approval from Eclipse

  • Add links:
    - design (t-shirt, hoodie)
    - Swag price & numbers  spreadsheet
    - list of JUGs- Distribution Plan

Amelia Eiras

Nov 12, 2021, 2:02:31 PM11/12/21
to MPMarketing
As stated from the Monday's call discussion, the end of this week brings an update on the git ticket [2021 Swag] Request a Quote from MP Vendor #605 that now contains the PDF estimated budget for the MP t-shirts and hoodie order.

The estimated invoice is a mirror of the 2021 budget allocating $25K to thank the international community. Swag price & numbers  spreadsheet

Wishing everyone a great wknd ahead,
Quote23173553-20211112-105347.pdf